1) Your shipment may be subject to a Customs Duty / Import Duty / VAT / Other relevant government tax upon arrival in the country of destination.
2) Check the provisional Customs Duty / Import Duty / VAT / Other government taxes applicable here.
3) The consignee would have to pay those costs. In no conditions is the company responsible to pay for them.
4) These charges are not included in the delivery costs set out in the overall order value.
5) If the consignee declines to pay personalized shipping charges upon arrival in the destination country , the company can subtract full shipping and return duty charges from the order value of the consignees throughout the processing of the refund.